COURSE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: SUMMARY
Set out below is a summary of the terms and conditions that apply to booking of a course provided by the Institute of Performance Nutrition, and the provision of such course by us. The full terms can be found at: http://guruperformance.com/institute/student-terms-conditions/. Reading this summary is not an alternative to reading the full terms. This summary will not form part of the contract between you and the Institute of Performance Nutrition for the booking and provision of a course. It is provided for information and convenience only.
- We accept payment online by debit card, credit card or PayPal using the PayPal system. If we agree to invoice you for any fees, all invoices are payable in full within 7 days of the date of such invoice or, if sooner, the date of the commencement of the relevant course.
- In the event of non-payment, we reserve the right to: (i) refuse the student entry or access to the relevant course; and (ii) charge interest on any overdue amount.
- Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 consumers may have the right to cancel the Contract for the purchase of the course within a period of 14 calendar days (“Statutory Cancellation Period”) from the date on which the contract is concluded. Please review clause 5 of the full terms for further information.
- If you are not a consumer or the Statutory Cancellation Period has expired, and you choose to cancel or defer a course you will be offered an opportunity to re-arrange the course by booking another date within a period of 6 months of the date the original course was due to commence. If you choose to cancel the course or in the event you do not re-arrange the course within the aforementioned 6 month period you will not be entitled to a refund of the course fees.
Where we provide materials to you (as part of the course fees), we reserve the right to charge for the replacement of any damaged or lost materials.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All Intellectual Property Rights in the course and any materials supplied to students shall be and shall remain the property of the Institute of Performance Nutrition and/or its licensors.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We limit our liability to you. In summary: (i) we shall not be liable to customers for any loss of profit, or any indirect or consequential loss arising under or in connection with the contract; and (ii) our total liability to a customer shall not exceed the amount of the course fee which has been paid, or is payable, by you or on your behalf.
OUR RIGHT TO CANCEL
We may cancel the contract for the provision of the course at any time with immediate effect by giving you written notice if:
- you do not pay when you are supposed; or
- you breach the contract in any other material way and you do not correct or fix the situation within 14 days of us asking you to do so.
If you wish to contact us for any reason, please contact us at:
The Institute of Performance Nutrition
85 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 7LT, UK
Tel: +44 (0) 2030518568