Welcome to episode 119 of the IOPN’s We Do Science podcast. In this episode, Laurent Bannock discusses fuelling for the work required with Mark Harris PhD(c) (Liverpool John Moores University & The IOPN.
In this session we get into:
- Fuelling for the work required: Defined & explored
- Carbohydrate periodisation & the glycogen threshold hypothesis
- Carbohydrate restriction: An overview of the science
- Twice per day training; fasted training; sleep low, train low
- Amalgamation of carbohydrate & calorie restriction strategies