Episode 154 of the Institute of Performance Nutrition‘s “We Do Science” podcast! In this episode, Laurent Bannock discusses “Muscle Protein synthesis and Exercise & Nutrition” with Professor Shawn Arent (University of South Carolina, USA).
Discussion topics Include:
- Defining nutrient timing and related body of research
- Why nutrient timing is such a nuanced topic, and why its Importance is highly context dependent
- Nutrient timing as dietary strategy for body composition and for performance
- Pre/Intra/Post exercise nutrition strategies
- Additional timing considerations
- Practical implications