Episode 127 of the Institute of Performance Nutrition‘s We Do Science podcast! In this episode, Laurent Bannock discusses time restricted eating and exercise with Dr Evelyn Parr (Mary MacKillop Institute for Health Research, Australian Catholic University, Australia).
Discussion topics include:
- An introduction to circadian biology
- Modern lifestyle and metabolic health
- Time restricted eating (TRE) defined
- Diet and exercise interventions: does timing matter?
- TRE and exercise training: the sweet spot?
- The evidence for TRE and relevance to daily practice
Key paper(s) discussed / referred to: