Episode 174 of the Institute of Performance Nutrition‘s We Do Science podcast. In this episode, ILaurent Bannock discusses “Nutrition Considerations to optimise performance in paralympic athletes with Dr Elizabeth Broad (Australia).
Discussion topics include:
- Defining the “Paralympic Athlete”
- Impairment types commonly found in Paralympic athletes
- Factors affecting nutrition status and performance
- Needs analysis considerations and practical factors in Para Athletes: Why context matters
- “In the trenches” reflections from many years working with Para Athletes