Episode 179 of the Institute of Performance Nutrition‘s “We Do Science” podcast! In this episode, I (Laurent Bannock) discuss “In the Trenches with a Performance Nutritionist” with featuring Matt Jones MSc SENR, Nutrition Consultant with West Ham United FC and the Scottish FA (UK).
Discussion Topics Include:
- Matt’s unique education pathway and career journey to his current role as a Nutrition Consultant with West Ham United FC and the Scottish FA.
- Reflections on standout moments over the years , that have helped shape him as a practitioner today.
- Insight into the role of a nutrition consultant working with elite men’s football clubs and national teams.
- Thoughts, reflections, and advice to current and aspiring performance nutritionists.
Related Podcast Episodes:
- #168: “In the Trenches” with Aimee-Ellen O’Keeffe MSc SENR
- #166: In the trenches: How to build a career in professional sport with Dr James Morehen
- #161 – “In the Trenches” with Charles Ashford MSc SENR
- #157 – “In the Trenches” with Rich Chessor MSc SENR
- #120 – “American Football: In the Trenches – Performance Nutrition Practice Insights” with Pratik Patel MS RD
- #85 – ‘High Performance Science & Practice: In the Trenches’ with David Joyce MSc